We are seeking Apprentice and Journeymen Electricians. Immediate Openings and Excellent Pay! Some Contracts Pay Prevailing Wage.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work in the safest possible manner while following all Infinite Vision USA, Customer and OSHA guidelines.
- Complete all work according to National Electrical Code (NEC) guidelines.
- Responsible for job site safety, cleaning, and job completion.
- Electrical installation on new and remodel commercial projects in the Dayton, Cincinnati, and Columbus area.
- Conduit install, wire pulling, lighting install, device install.
- Maintain a clean and prepared job site and eliminate all possible hazards.
- Perform a variety of tasks involving the use of hand tools, power tools and equipment used to retrofit, replace and repair lighting fixtures.
- Proper installation of lamps, ballasts and other lighting components of within various fixture types following NEC guidelines.
- Assist with loading and unloading of trucks/vans and staging material.
- Properly maintain all company property provided to perform job.
- Provide great customer service in a professional and respectful manner.
- Participate in safety meetings and training as required.
- Complete all company required safety training programs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Electrical knowledge
- Valid Driver's License.
- Ability to lift and/or carrying up to 45 pounds
- Work safely from ladders and various lifts up to 40 feet
- Bend, squat, kneel
- Twist and turn
- Hold arms above head for extended amount of time
- Climb stairs
- Mechanical abilities are preferred
- Willing to work different shifts.
- Provide own hand tools, battery operated drill.
Talent and Skills
- A highly self-motivated and ambitious individual
- A person with a high sense of urgency and a pro-active approach to problem solving
- High energy and action oriented
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn